1. I just downloaded every Willie Nelson song I could think of and am now rocking out in my room (country music makes me think of my parents and smile, but it makes the Boy look at me like I am an official hick).
2. Every time I do the laundry, I remember how much I like doing it. Folding is fun.
3. I believe I could eat feta salad every day and be fine with that.
4. My neighbors caught me giving a rather dramatic mini-speech (not to be delivered for another three months, mind you) to myself in the mirror. Imaginary props were involved, and I spoke out loud forgetting that my windows were open.
5. I have an email account at every major email provider on the net, and only use one address. I can't remember two of my user names.
6. K and I memorized the lyrics to "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot on the car trip, and upon my return I couldn't suppress the urge to verify our guesses at some of the more mangled lines. When I realized we were way off (how did we get "Take an average butt and make a black skin hut" when the lyrics say "Take the average black man and ask him that...") I sent an email detailing our misinterpretations to KLady.
7. I am sincerely wondering if the fact that my head has gone slightly more blond that I have become slightly more airheady. Most airhead-like moment: I snagged a Pariscope (weekly booklet with all the movie/music/theater listings for the Paris region) on Sunday and outlined all the movies would be interested in seeing this week. Then I remembered that the Pariscope comes out on Wednesdays, so many of the dates and times that I had just outlined for Monday through Sunday were actually for the prior Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat. Cool.
8. I refuse to put my alarm on at at any multiple of five. My alarm is my cell phone; I set it to ring at a certain time. But while setting it, if the time it displays before I set it is any multiple of five, I believe that to be a bad omen. I will promptly change the alarm time to a far more lucky number like 8.13. On days before tests, I go through an entire alarm-setting ritual.
9. Every hardback book I have has lost its cover within a matter of minutes of reading it. I just can't stand the things. They get in the way. Even more than that hard back does.
10. I'm sort of rooting for Jackie and Hyde to break up on That 70's Show. He's too good for her, isn't he?